Every year when autumn comes, Ta Chi Nhu Mountain in Tram Tau District, Yen Bai Province, turns into a colourful flower garden.
Sitting at a height of 2,979 metres above sea level, the peak of the mountain at that time is fully coated with 'chi pau', a wild flower shaded with a blend of pink and lilac colours.
'Chi pau' flowers bloom at the foot of a rotten tree.
Trekkers resting on a rocky ledge.
Trekkers to Ta Chi Nhu this season can admire the picturesque view of a flower garden in the clouds.
Horses freely wandering in the flower field.
The pure beauty of nature.
|Clouds linger over a flower field.|
Hai Duong – Phong Son (Nhan Dan)
- Long good reads: the best features from 20 years of G2
- Hong Kong protesters call on Donald Trump to 'liberate' the city as thousands of marchers carrying American flags march on US consulate
- Hong Kong government warns US 'not to interfere in any form' in its internal affairs as protesters march on American consulate singing the Star Spangled Banner and calling on Trump to intervene
- Boyle's inventive ceremony grabs the licence … and thrills
- One Eye-Popping Habit That Adds Years to Your Life
- Bay Area artisans represent well in 2019 Good Food Awards
- A walker’s guide to gallery hopping along Highland Avenue
- Alice in Wonderland: the never-ending adventures
- Elena Ferrante’s Ischia: an Italian island paradise
- Boutique Perfumery Ormonde Jayne's Heaven Scent Sorcery
- Naked geology, dazzling light… my journey into the Arctic
- Philip Norman on the 60s: ‘I never took holidays because every day was like one’
Flower garden in the clouds have 256 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.