Every year when autumn comes, Ta Chi Nhu Mountain in Tram Tau District, Yen Bai Province, turns into a colourful flower garden.
Sitting at a height of 2,979 metres above sea level, the peak of the mountain at that time is fully coated with 'chi pau', a wild flower shaded with a blend of pink and lilac colours.
'Chi pau' flowers bloom at the foot of a rotten tree.
Trekkers resting on a rocky ledge.
Trekkers to Ta Chi Nhu this season can admire the picturesque view of a flower garden in the clouds.
Horses freely wandering in the flower field.
The pure beauty of nature.
|Clouds linger over a flower field.|
Hai Duong – Phong Son (Nhan Dan)
- Every cloud has its silver lining
- Mountain of four-season flowers in Sapa
- World's largest Ngoc Linh ginseng garden
- Golden Cloud
- A flower apart
- Rock-hewn gardens of human diversity
- Vung Tau to open cable car system for Tet
- Songs of Dien Bien Phu: Vo Nguyen Giap returning to the battlefield
- Major destinations
- Magnificent Architecture and Natural Beauty in Hue
- French Cultural Centre hosts Hung's painting exhibition
Flower garden in the clouds have 176 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.