As scheduled, the relief will be delivered directly to households affected by floods on December 2.
Each locality will receive 200 boxes of goods and 150 million VND in cash.
Beneficiaries are disadvantaged families with injured people, collapsed or damaged houses, and destroyed crops and livelihoods affected by floods, people with disabilities, the lonely elderly, and women who are head of household or raising children under 5 years old.
Previously, many activities were organised by members of the VRC's chapter in Binh Dinh and local forces to rescue and support people in flooded areas.
Heavy rains in the Central and Central Highlands regions in recent days have caused flooding, landslides, and traffic disruption, affecting tens of thousands of households.
- Military doctors offer healthcare to flood-hit people in Son La
- Prince Charles says on visit to flood-hit village that Prince Philip, 98, is 'being looked after very well' as he spends a fourth day in hospital
- Vulnerable bushfire victims are being targeted by vile scammers offering emergency relief before trying to steal money from suffering families
- Inquiry ordered into insufficient insurance for flood-hit homes
- Flood-Hit Punjab Declares Natural Calamity; Amarinder Makes Ground Assessment Of Situation
- Australia bushfire victims targeted by vile scammers offering emergency relief before stealing their cash
- U.S. House again passes Louisiana-backed federal flood-recovery overhaul; fate rests in Senate
- Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Category 4 Storm Hits Florida Keys and Miami
- A third of Bangladesh under water as flood devastation widens
- Postman delivers letters in his UNDERWEAR as almost 100 alerts remain in place across flooded Britain - with officials warning the country is heading towards its wettest ever autumn
- Seven-day state of emergency declared in NSW with conditions set to WORSEN on Saturday when 46C temperatures and strong winds smother the region - as the Navy launches unprecedented evacuation
- 27 dead in floods, landslides on Indonesia’s Sumatra island
Emergency relief provided for flood-hit people in Binh Dinh, Phu Yen have 298 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.