Bangkok (VNA) – Digital transformation could generate up to 2.5 trillion THB (795 billion USD) in economic value for Thailand , according to the Bangkok Post, which cited a report published by Google. technology knowledge and graduates in technology as well as the high cost of investing in technology infrastructure such as 5G networks. digital economy is expected to reach 1 trillion USD by 2030. The digital economy is expected to reach 1 trillion THB (30 billion USD) in 2021, representing a growth rate of 51 percent compared to the previous year./.
- New Zealand to launch digital marketplace for government procurement
- Daimler secures $23B in battery cells for EV expansion through 2030
- Thailand November 2018: Toyota (+42%), MG (+122%) lift market up 26.3%
- The 4 hottest tech trends that are transforming the world in 2018
- DIGITAL MARKETING TRENDS FOR 2018- TRENDING NOW
- Mastercard: why smart payments can help us all do digital better
- Top 16 Digital Marketing Conferences for Advanced Marketers
- The Transformation of Search Summit 2019: Speakers, agenda, FAQ
- Daimler to buy $23 billion of battery cells in EV push
- Atos snaps up IT firm Syntel in $3.57 billion deal
- Digital Marketing Conference Calendar 2018: 250+ Events Across the Globe, Updated
- IAB: Mobile is now more than half of all digital ad revenues
Digital transformation in Thailand to generate 795 billion USD by 2030 have 193 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.