New Delhi (VNA) – Deputy Prime Minister Le Minh Khai, on December 17, visited and met with leaders of the National Institution for Transforming India ( NITI Aayog ), within the framework of National Assembly Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue's official visit to India.
Hosting the Vietnamese Deputy PM, NITI Aayog Vice Chairman Rajiv Kumar lauded Vietnam's flexible policy regarding pandemic control and socio-economic development.
The institute is a national development policy-making body headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Kumar informed.
Highlighting its cooperation activities and experience exchange, he hoped to soon establish a collaboration relationship between the institute and an equivalent agency in Vietnam.
He suggested a series of fields for joint engagements with Vietnam, including green industry, renewable energy, digital transformation, high-tech agriculture, health, pharmaceuticals, water source protection, culture, and small and medium enterprises' cooperation, among others.
Agreeing with these proposals, Khai suggested that the institute set up a collaboration mechanism with the Ministry of Planning and Investment of Vietnam to share experience in the field in areas of India's strength, such as renewable energy, high-tech agriculture, innovation, and to soon reach an agreement on a specific cooperation framework in the near future./.
- Crisis in our national parks: How tourists are loving nature to death
- National start-up festival for students held in Hanoi
- Critics pile on after Trump cancels visit to U.S. military cemetery outside Paris
- Indian PM to attend swearing in of new Maldivian president
- State Visit of President Cyril Ramaphosa to India : 25-26 January 2019
- PENDLETON® AND THE AMERICAN INDIAN COLLEGE FUND® JOIN HANDS
- Latest News: National Film Registry Turns 30
- Deputy Minister Mhaule to pay official visit to India
- Cleveland Indians announce times and broadcast schedule for 2019 regular season
- Is a West Palm Beach Doctor Heir to the Indian Throne?
- Everything you need to know about the Marvel Super Hero exhibit coming to the Franklin Institute
- Full transcript: "Face the Nation" on November 25, 2018
Deputy PM visits Indian national institution for transformation have 317 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 18, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.