The delegation was led by Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Nguyen Minh Vu, who is also Chairman of the National Boundary Commission.
After touring the border area and having been briefed on the border and territory management of the provincial border guards over the past time, Deputy Minister Nguyen Minh Vu highly appreciated the force's performance, especially in managing and protecting the border, dealing well with emerging issues, and advising the provincial administration about border demarcation and marker planting.
In addition, he urged the provincial border guards to continue to effectively implement border and territory management. He asked the Dak Lak Provincial Border Guard Command to assist the Dak Lak Provincial Party Committee and People's Committee to work with relevant agencies of Mondulkiri province to soon open the Dak Rue (Vietnam) – Chi Miet (Cambodia) border gate pair. Also, they should collaborate with relevant forces to rebuild border markers affected by landslides, he added.
He stressed that the force also needs to maintain the traditional friendship and close coordination with its Cambodian counterpart so as to build the shared land boundary into a border of peace, friendship, cooperation, and development.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Foreign ministers applaud ASEAN’s relations with partners
- Border row pitches Mexican president into deep water with Trump
- Laos, Myanmar approve new border map
- CHARTS: Here are the top 10 foreign land owners in Australia
- Jokkowi holds bilateral meeting with Solomon Islands prime minister
- Big brother on the U.S. border?
- Israeli minister sees Gaza-style measures for U.S.-Mexico border
- India’s Modi faces foreign pressures in 2nd term
- Thailand readies for ASEAN Summit
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 27/2
- Trump Says U.S. Will Hit Mexico With 5% Tariffs on All Goods
- Turkey says it won’t bow to Trump warning over its Syria plans
Deputy foreign minister inspects border and territory management in Dak Lak have 291 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 2, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.