According to the ministry’s report, 14,558 of the new patients are locally-transmitted cases confirmed in 59 out of 63 localities in the country including Can Tho (1,189), HCM City (1,174), Tay Ninh (859), Soc Trang (793), Ben Tre (699), Dong Thap (695), Ca Mau (639), Binh Phuoc (637), Hanoi (587), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (569), Vinh Long (535), Binh Thuan (485), Bac Lieu (481), Tra Vinh (466), Khanh Hoa (461), Kien Giang (364), An Giang (345), Dong Nai (308), Hau Giang (291), Tien Giang (285), Dak Lak (269), Binh Duong (226), Binh Dinh (222), and Lam Dong (207). There were 33 imported patients confirmed today.
The new infections showed an increase of 246 cases compared to yesterday’s figure. There were 8,227 infections found in the community.
As of Monday evening, 1,318,381 infections had been reported since the new outbreak occurred in the country in late April. Some localities that have recorded the highest number of patients include HCM City (479,483), Binh Duong (284,489), Dong Nai (89,822), Long An (38,800), Tay Ninh (33,342).
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 1,323,683. The country now stands 35th among 223 countries and territories worldwide in the number of infections.
On December 6, an additional 1,130 more patients recovered from the disease, raising the number of recoveries in the country to 1,010,407.
On Monday evening, a further 223 deaths related to Covid-19 were announced, bringing the total number of fatalities in Vietnam to 26,483. The deaths were reported in some localities including HCM City (94), Long An (20), Can Tho (18), An Giang (15), Dong Nai (14), Tay Ninh (13), Tien Giang (10), Kien Giang (8), Binh Thuan (5), Soc Trang (5), Tra Vinh (3), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (3), Dong Thap (3), Bac Lieu (3), Ca Mau (2), Quang Tri (1), Quang Ngai (1), Lam Dong (1), Nam Dinh (1), Khanh Hoa (1), Dak Lak (1), and Ben Tre (1).
Vietnam on December 5 administered 396,664 doses of Covid-19 vaccines. The country has so far conducted over 127.82 million Covid-19 vaccine shots, with over 54.43 million people having received two doses.
- Dropping COVID-19 Infections in Malawi Breeds Complacency about Prevention
- Almost half of all councils in England saw their Covid-19 infection rate DROP last week, data shows
- Study suggests, severe COVID-19 infection appears rare in newborn babies
- Kids least likely to spread Covid-19 infection at home
- Ministry announces 144 F1, F2 of Covid-19 infected person in Vinh Long Province
- COVID-19 infections drop in West Bengal, but deaths remain a concern
- Fauci warns that Covid-19 infection rates are too high heading into winter
- India records 22,273 new Covid-19 infections in last 24 hours, 3.4% lower than yesterday; daily toll falls below 300
- These States Have the Highest COVID-19 Infection Rates
- Vietnam enters 32nd consecutive day without COVID-19 infection in community
- COVID-19 infections spread rapidly as officials race to distribute vaccine
- Increase testing in districts where Covid-19 infection numbers are high: Delhi High Court to AAP govt
Additional 14,591 Covid-19 infections confirmred on Monday have 438 words, post on dtinews.vn at December 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.