The fourth forum of young Vietnamese intellectuals across the globe opened on November 25, attracting the participation of 177 representatives from Vietnam and 16 countries and territories.
The two-day forum provided a chance for young Vietnamese intellectuals both at home and abroad to examine ways to contribute to the national digital transformation programme by 2025, with a vision for 2030.
In his closing remarks, Secretary of the Central Committee of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union and President of the Vietnam Youth Union Nguyen Ngoc Luong said recommendations and suggestions of the youth delegates will be submitted to relevant agencies for consideration.
The global forum of young Vietnamese intellectuals was first held in 2018. It aims to offers a venue for young intellectuals to propose mechanisms to foster talents in an effective and practical way, thus encouraging young intellectuals to proactively contribute to the national cause of reform and innovation.
It also allows the intellectuals to reveal their initiatives, solutions and recommendations to the Party and State towards the goal of sustainable national development.
The forum is also a channel for the Government and agencies to place orders for suggestions from the young intellectuals regarding national development./.
- Party has adequate mettle, prestige and capability to lead nation:Party leader
- The making of the modern public intellectual
- Vietnam’s hallmarks in ASEAN’s 45-year development
- Screen-free activities to keep Seattle kids entertained at home during the coronavirus outbreak
- Developing a new way of creating more homes
- Bring Back National Service
- 'I took things personally': Lewis Hamilton admits he 'struggled to accept defeat' as a young driver before scaling the heights of Formula One
- Party leader underlines importance of personnel issues in preparing for National Party Congress
- Party leader underlines importance of personnel issues at 13th National Party Congress
- From arts and crafts to building dens and creating treasure hunts, eight great indoor activities for kids that don't involve screen time
- Coronavirus Australia: Experts recommend Green Army-style ‘national service’ for unemployed youth
- Young people: how European do you feel?
Young intellectuals actively contribute ideas for national development have 381 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 26, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.