Việt Nam reports 13,770 new cases of COVID-19 on Monday, including 12 imported cases and 13,758 local cases. The local cases are in Hồ Chí Minh (1,554), Cần Thơ (913), Tây Ninh (719), Bình Dương (697), Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu (648), Đồng Tháp (608), Sóc Trăng (588), Bình Thuận (576), Trà Vinh (560), Vĩnh Long (559), Đồng Nai (548), Bạc Liêu (544), Bình Phước (516), Kiên Giang (443), Hà Nội (429), Cà Mau (396), An Giang (375), Bến Tre (335), Khánh Hòa (308), Hậu Giang (294), Bình Định (195), Lâm Đồng (174), Hà Giang (163), Bắc Ninh (145), Nghệ An (143), Long An (122), Thừa Thiên Huế (119), Đắk Nông (88), Thanh Hóa (87), Quảng Nam (84), Hải Dương (69), Đà Nẵng (65), Ninh Thuận (56), Nam Định (55), Phú Thọ (54), Vĩnh Phúc (50), Tiền Giang (50), Quảng Ngãi (47), Hòa Bình (46), Thái Nguyên (39), Hải Phòng (36), Phú Yên (35), Tuyên Quang (30), Gia Lai (26), Hưng Yên (22), Lạng Sơn (20), Quảng Bình (18), Quảng Trị (18), Yên Bái (17), Cao Bằng (13), Hà Nam (11), Bắc Giang (11), Quảng Ninh (9), Ninh Bình (9), Kon Tum (7), Thái Bình (7), Điện Biên (4), Lào Cai (3), Sơn La (1).
- Viet Nam, China boost tea and coffee production co-operation
- Việt Nam takes UN’s human rights recommendations seriously : diplomat
- Việt Nam, China boost tea and coffee production co-operation
- Việt Nam should promote local brands globally
- Việt Nam enters home stretch in fight against dollarisation
- Another forest destruction case detected in Lâm Đồng Province
- VN seeks new ways to attract private funds for infrastructure projects
- Zoe Kravitz to play Catwoman in new 'Batman' film
- Trade news, profit report boost VN markets up
- HCM City assesses new logistics development plan
- First person dies from vaping-related illness in Connecticut, bringing national death toll to 19, officials say
- Measles outbreak that sickened 312 in Rockland County, New York, declared over
Việt Nam reports 13,770 new cases of COVID-19 on Monday have 317 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.