The province on Sunday started vaccinating high school students with an expected number of more than 38,000. VNA/VNS Photo
HÀ NỘI — The Ministry of Health announced 12,936 new cases of COVID-19 in Việt Nam on Sunday.
A further 190 deaths were also recorded across the country. Việt Nam so far has reported 24,882 COVID-related deaths.
Among the new cases, 7,100 were found in the community and eight were imported.
Compared to Saturday, the number of daily cases fell nationally by 120.
The total number of cases nationwide is now 1,210,340.
HCM City topped the list with 1,454 new infections, followed by Cần Thơ Province with 966 and Bình Dương with 705.
The capital city of Hà Nội reported 277 new cases.
The other infections were found in Tây Ninh (692), Bình Thuận (598), Đồng Tháp (592), Bình Phước (591), Đồng Nai (553), Vĩnh Long (545), Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu (531), Bến Tre (522), Bạc Liêu (512), Sóc Trăng (491), Kiên Giang (439), Cà Mau (387), Hậu Giang (294), Khánh Hòa (258), An Giang (215), Bình Định (193), Bắc Ninh (185), Tiền Giang (155), Thừa Thiên Huế (136), Lâm Đồng (133), Hải Phòng (128), Long An (101), Gia Lai (88), Hà Giang (85), Đắk Lắk (75), Đắk Nông (72), Thanh Hóa (71), Nghệ An (70), Đà Nẵng (66), Hà Tĩnh (65), Quảng Nam (64), Vĩnh Phúc (58), Thái Nguyên (58), Ninh Thuận (57), Hòa Bình (49), Hải Dương (41), Phú Thọ (40), Nam Định (40), Thái Bình (34), Quảng Ngãi (31), Quảng Ninh (28), Tuyên Quang (27), Hưng Yên (27), Quảng Trị (26), Phú Yên (23), Quảng Bình (21), Yên Bái (17), Hà Nam (16), Bắc Giang (11), Điện Biên (7), Lào Cai (5), Bắc Kạn (2), and Sơn La (1).
The Ministry of Health also reported on Sunday that 1,712 more patients had now fully recovered from COVID-19, bringing the total number of people given the all-clear to 958,636.
There are currently 6,096 patients in a serious condition in hospital; nine are on life support (ECMO).
Việt Nam has so far administered more than 118.7 million doses of vaccines. More than 49 million citizens are now fully inoculated. — VNS
- Vietnam reports 14 new imported Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam reports three new imported COVID-19 cases
- Chinese mainland reports 7 new confirmed COVID-19 cases, all imported
- Chinese mainland reports 4 new imported COVID-19 cases
- Hong Kong reports 28 new confirmed COVID-19 cases, 1,233 in total
- Shanghai reports 1 new imported COVID-19 case
- Chinese mainland reports 3 new confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Myanmar reports 7 new imported COVID-19 cases, 313 cases in total
- Hong Kong reports nine new confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Việt Nam and Laos share post-COVID-19 recovery experience
- Two new imported COVID-19 cases reported Saturday afternoon
- Brazil Reports Record High Daily COVID-19 Cases
Việt Nam reports 12,936 new cases of COVID-19 on Sunday have 455 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 28, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.