According to the trade office, Australia produces more than 4,700 tons of passion fruit per year. Notably, 91 percent of passion fruit grown in Australia is marketed as fruit. Meanwhile, Vietnam's passion fruit exported to the country is mostly in form of frozen pulp, making the products being little known among local consumers. Persuaded by the office, Vietnam’s Uu Dam company decided to ship 2 tons of the whole frozen fruit to Australia.
Vietnamese Ambassador to Australia Nguyen Tat Thanh stated the export of the whole fruit is meaningful as Vietnam is negotiating for its fresh passion fruit to enter Australia.
According to the program, when the batch arrives in Australia for distribution in December, local consumers buying them will have chance to win prizes of 2000 AUD sponsored by Viet Uc Group and three return air tickets from Vietjet Air.
Australia has to date allowed the import of four fresh fruits from Vietnam. Despite COVID-19, in the first ten months of 2021, Vietnam's export of fruit and vegetables to the market increased by 27.65 percent.
- Vietnamese durian trademark promoted in Australia
- Businesses striving to gain foothold for exports to Australia
- Vietnamese durian promoted in Australia
- Vietnamese durian strives for winning Aussie market
- Malaysian durian exports may spike on China nod for thorny fruit
- Top Filipino marketing professionals, companies lauded at Agora Awards
- North Sumatra durian penetrates global market in delicious ice cream
- Habi weaves purpose and passion
- Thailand's durian market: Boom or bust?
- Exporters to gain under trade pact
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 31
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 31
Two tons of Vietnamese frozen passion fruit marketed in Australia have 252 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 12, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.