HÀ NỘI — A shipment of 2,074,410 doses of Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine arrived in Hà Nội early Friday morning, donated to Việt Nam by the US Government.
The US has donated over 18 million vaccines to Việt Nam through the global vaccine sharing initiative COVAX, as part of a “steadfast commitment to supporting Việt Nam in the fight against COVID-19,” according to a notice from the US embassy in Hà Nội.
More are on the way, it adds.
Earlier this week, a senior administration official from the US Government told AFP that 4,149,990 doses of the Pfizer vaccine were being sent to Việt Nam.
As of Friday afternoon, Việt Nam has administered 116.4 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines, with 92 per cent of people aged 18 and above having received at least one dose of vaccine. — VNS
- Drones to start delivering vaccines, blood across Ghana
- Flu vaccine arrives at some providers
- Iatrogenic, Vaccine-Induced Disorders (Both Acute and Chronic)
- Nigeria on Track to Becoming Polio-Free
- CyberGrants Announces 2019 Ovation Winners
- The influencers: A look at how lobbying works at the Colorado Capitol
- Alabama confirms first case of measles
- Students get free haircuts for graduation
- Sparks’ Alexis Jones is making ’em believe
- The Review That – Almost – Toppled Civilization
- Can a single pill keep you healthy to 100?
- 1-year-old daughter, wife of Congo victim have Ebola
Two million Pfizer vaccine doses donated by the US arrive in Việt Nam have 244 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 26, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.