Speaking to Dantri/Dtinews on November 29, director of the Hanoi Department of Transport Vu Van Vien said that they would launch three routes on December 2 and six more in 2022.
In the first quarter of 2022, Hanoi will continue to launch two lines connecting Hao Nam – Ocean Park and Giap Bat – Ocean Park. Four more routes linking Long Bien – Cua Nam – Smart City; Vo Chi Cong – Times City; Smart City – West Lake Water Park; and Smart City – Vincom Long Bien will be operated from the second quarter of 2022.
The prices will be the same as for public buses using clean fuel (compressed natural gas) as approved by the municipal people’s committee.
- SMC standing committee approves tender for 150 electric bus
- VNA launches Hanoi-Macau air service
- Onetime Baton Rouge tram plan now proposed to be 10-mile express bus route
- Listen to the soothing sound coming to London’s electric buses
- Uber bus or Ola shuttle, anyone?
- Bratislava-Hainburg bus line undergoes changes
- HCM City adjusts bus schedule for holiday period
- Ashok Leyland ready to ride on Elon Musk's dream to bring Tesla electric cars in India
- Spy Pics: Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Spotted Testing Ahead Of January Launch
- Yamaha Studies Electric Two-Wheeler Feasibility In India: Plans To Launch E-Scooter Soon
- Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles Are The Future Say EV Manufacturers: Tesla Says No
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 21
Three electric bus routes to be launched in Hanoi from December have 260 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.