Following the success of the Vietnamese Ri6 durian that has earned a name in Australia, the Embassy of Vietnam and Vietnam Trade Office in Australia have proposed the program to promote the fruit.
Passion fruit production of Australia is more than 4,700 tons a year. Vietnam has currently exported frozen passion fruit kernel to Australia. In December, two tons of Vietnamese passion fruit will be shipped to Australia for the first time. The price is AUD 9 per kilo.
Speaking at launching ceremony of the program, Vietnamese Ambassador to Australia Nguyen Tat Thanh said that Vietnamese passion fruit has been exported to many countries. The plan on building brand for Vietnamese frozen passion fruit will be one of the outstanding contributions to the negotiation to bring Vietnamese passion fruit to Australia.
By Van Phuc – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Winslow rattles Florida A&M in hopes of building bright future for athletics
- FOX Sports Detroit kicks of MHSAA football coverage Friday
- Iowa’s college hoops programs team up for dream season
- Oregon capitalizes on championship run with brand campaign
- Grambling’s resurgence has Williams’ fingerprints, Fobbs’ passion
- Duke football officially kicks off new era with stadium changes
- Taiwan’s leading tea chain Ten Ren's Tea bids sudden farewell to Vietnam
- Andretti re-signs Marco Andretti
- O’Leary remains central figure to success at UCF
- WRESTLEMANIA Part 1
- Patience, not ‘Miracles’ at work as Manning rebuilds Wake Forest
- SoCon Preview: Hatch Attack is back, hopes to challenge Chattanooga
Program building brand for Vietnamese passion fruit in Australia kicked off have 233 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at November 28, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.