According to the Department for European-American Markets under the Ministry of Industry and Trade said that Switzerland is one of Vietnam's leading economic partners in the E.U., while Vietnam is the former’s fourth largest trading partner among ASEAN countries.
Regarding investment, by the end of October, Switzerland ranked 20th out of 141 countries and territories pouring capital into Vietnam with 181 projects worth 1.92 billion USD in 12 localities.
President Phuc's official visit is a very special opportunity for the two countries to work together to find solutions to promote the early signing of a Free Trade Agreement between Vietnam and the European Free Trade Association which comprises of Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein, so as to open up new cooperation opportunities, and realize great potential in the fields of trade, investment, sustainable development, innovation and digital transformation between the two countries.
Swiss Ambassador to Vietnam Ivo Sieber emphasised that Switzerland will continue supporting Vietnam in building a better business and investment environment.
According to the diplomat, Switzerland has issued a related strategy and will implement it in 2021. The strategy aims to assist Vietnam in building a market economy with effective economic frameworks, and help private sector access and participate in global supply chains.
Within the framework of this strategy, Switzerland will provide 75 million USD in non-refundable aid for Vietnam in the next four years.
- Amid trade tensions, Trump and Abe prepare to tee off
- Former 49er Reuben Foster acquired by new team three days after arrest
- Reuben Foster, Days After Domestic Violence Arrest, Is Claimed by Redskins
- Which Patriots players won’t visit the White House?
- Anthony Davis Rumors: Lakers Could Have Hard Time Making Trade For Star After Dell Demps' Firing
- Spotlight: RCEP to be new booster for regional economic, trade development: Cambodian official, scholars
- Kim, Putin have high hopes for their 1st one-on-one meeting
- Biggest Need Every NBA Team Must Address at the Trade Deadline
- 49ers rolled dice on Reuben Foster, and lost
- Doug Williams' outlandish defense of Reuben Foster acquisition: People in high places have done far worse
- ‘I’m going to get my wife to say hello!’ Harry introduces Meghan to Australian war widow, 98, as he meets her for the third time and shares a cuddle after she stole a cheeky kiss on his previous visits
- NBA's Top 75 Players Who Could Be Traded This Offseason
President’s Switzerland visit hoped to foster bilateral trade ties have 386 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 26, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.