- 10,321 COVID-19 cases recorded in Việt Nam on Monday
- Southern provinces strengthen COVID-19 prevention measures as cases increase
- 9,625 new cases of COVID-19 in Việt Nam on Friday
- Nearly 8,200 new COVID-19 infections reported in Việt Nam on Sunday
- 8,176 new COVID-19 cases, 64 more deaths reported on Sunday
HÀ NỘI — The Ministry of Health announced 13,063 new cases of COVID-19 in Việt Nam on Saturday.
A further 148 deaths were also recorded across the country. Việt Nam so far has reported 24,692 COVID-related deaths.
Among the new cases, 7,160 were found in the community and 15 were imported. The others were in quarantine or locked down areas. Compared to Friday, the number of daily cases fell nationally by 46.
The total number of cases nationwide is now 1,197,404.
HCM City topped the list with 1,773 new infections, followed by Cần Thơ Province with 954 and Bình Dương with 716.
The capital city of Hà Nội reported 310 new cases.
The other infections were found in Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu (697), Tây Ninh (672), Đồng Tháp (604), Bạc Liêu (574), Đồng Nai (567), Bình Thuận (562), Vĩnh Long (539), Sóc Trăng (449), Kiên Giang (427), Cà Mau (422), Trà Vinh (328), An Giang (324, Hậu Giang (287), Bến Tre (265), Khánh Hòa (239), Bình Định (197), Hà Giang (165), Lâm Đồng (159), Bình Phước (139), Bắc Ninh (137), Nghệ An (124), Tiền Giang (121), Long An (109), Gia Lai (109), Thừa Thiên Huế (106), Vĩnh Phúc (104), Đắk Nông (85), Đà Nẵng (66), Hòa Bình (60), Quảng Nam (59), Quảng Ngãi (56), Thanh Hóa (55), Thái Nguyên (54), Ninh Thuận (46), Hải Dương (39), Phú Yên (36), Phú Thọ (33), Thái Bình (32), Tuyên Quang (29), Nam Định (29), Lạng Sơn (28), Quảng Bình (27), Quảng Trị (24), Hưng Yên (22), Hải Phòng (22), Quảng Ninh (15), Cao Bằng (10), Điện Biên (9), Bắc Giang (9), Hà Tĩnh (8 ), Sơn La (4), Bắc Kạn (4), Yên Bái (3), Kon Tum (2), Hà Nam (2) and Lào Cai (1).
The Ministry of Health also reported on Saturday that 1,668 more patients had now fully recovered from COVID-19, bringing the total number of people given the all-clear to 956,924.
There are currently 5,383 patients in a serious condition in hospital; 10 are on life support (ECMO).
Việt Nam has so far administered more than 117.6 million doses of vaccines. More than 48.3 million citizens are now fully inoculated. — VNS
- International hotel operators flock to Viet Nam’s bustling tourism scene
- Viet Nam monetary policy likely to come under pressure from trade war
- Viet Nam real estate still an attractive prospect
- Fair facilitates trade co-operation between Viet Nam and China
- Viet Nam’s textile export value up almost 9% in eight months
- Viet Nam’s PMI falls to 50.5 in September
- Viet Nam needs to do more to avoid trade fraud
- Homemade social media platform boom to inspire "Make in Viet Nam" upbeat outlook
- Viet Nam - Cambodia trade and investment promotion conference held
- Viet Nam's shrimp exports to China recover
- Viet Nam tourism to be boosted by Trump-Kim summit
- Viet Nam: it’s time to make regulations strong and effective
More than 13,000 new COVID-19 cases in Việt Nam on Saturday have 550 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 27, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.