Prosecutor General of the Supreme People's Procuracy Le Minh Tri will explain several issues raised by deputies.
At the end of the morning sitting, the legislators will discuss in groups the revised draft Law on Insurance Business, which comprises eight chapters and 156 articles, and specifies seven groups of policies adopted by the Government under Resolution No.121/NQ-CP dated December 31, 2019.
Minister of Finance Ho Duc Phoc said the building of the bill aims to fine-tune relevant legal regulations, step up administrative reform in insurance business, protect legitimate rights and interests of investors and consumers as well as save social costs.
The N.A.'s Committee for Economic Affairs basically agreed with the amendments in the draft law, saying that they will contribute to developing a safe, transparent, sustainable and effective insurance market in conformity with international standards, towards becoming an important channel to provide capital for the economy together with the securities market.
In the afternoon, the legislators are due to look into the draft Law on amendments and supplements to several articles of the Statistics Law.
Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen Chi Dung will also clarify issues mentioned by N.A. deputies.
- Putin Submits Draft Law on Amendments to Russian Constitution to State Duma
- Jordan parliament passes draft law to ban gas imports from Israel
- Exclusive: India plans new law to protect foreign investment - sources
- EXCLUSIVE-U.S. mulls sanctions against Venezuelan lawmakers over bid to seize congress -sources
- Sunday Talk Shows: Lawmakers look ahead to House vote on articles of impeachment, Senate trial
- Some laws may slap tougher sanctions on drink driving
- Italy's constitutional court rejects League's bid to change electoral law
- Wisconsin lawmakers poised to adopt restrictions on firefighting foam
- Teens in Maryland can get birth control without parental permission. Some lawmakers want to change that
- After Papadopoulos Interview, GOP Lawmakers Question Premise Of FBI’s Collusion Probe
- EU executive may seek injunction against Polish law muzzling judges
- White House broke law by withholding Ukraine aid, congressional agency says
Lawmakers to mull over three draft laws on October 25 have 326 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.