Yen Bai (VNA) – A delegation of the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) had a working trip to the northern province of Yen Bai on November 29.
At a meeting with local authorities, Wada Yoichi , senior consultant of the JICA volunteer programme, said JICA hoped the Yen Bai and its Mu Cang Chai district to create favourable conditions for JICA's volunteers for community-based tourism development. He unveiled that one more volunteer in the field is about to come to the local Nghia Lo township.
Vice Chairman of the provincial People's Committee Ngo Hanh Phuc thanked Japan's assistance for Yen Bai so far. Through JICA, the province has received 20 ODA projects with a total investment of over 133.5 billion VND (5.88 million USD) and five other projects sponsored by the Japanese Embassy with a committed value of 381,028 USD in transport, health, and waste treatment.
Yen Bai also signed an agreement to establish a cooperative relationship with Japan's Mimasaka city and Okayama province in the fields of vocational training, exchange of interns, labor export, agriculture and tourism.
Phuc stated Yen Bai will create best conditions possible for the volunteers to work and proposed JICA further pay attention to and invest in the province's sectors of education, health, environment protection, and climate change response./.
- Story of Suoi Giang shan tuyet tea in Yen Bai Province
- Song Cau Town in Phu Yen, a relaxing hideaway
- Quang Ninh works to attract flights to Van Don int’l airport
- 5,000 people to perform xoe dance
- Vietnam aims to keep low rate of new HIV/AIDS infections
- Party anniversary, Lunar New Year celebrated in various localities
- 25 years for BASF in Vietnam
- Hailstone, whirlwinds wreak havoc in northern provinces
- Northwestern tours mushroom in spring
- Vu A Dinh Scholarship Fund inspires poor students’ dreams
- Xinhua Headlines: China's 2nd place target at Tokyo 2020 challenged by host Japan
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 30
JICA delegation works in Yen Bai have 328 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.