HCMC Party Chief Nguyen Van Nen highly appreciated the proactive and innovative behaviors of HEPZA in strictly observing directions by the municipal authorities. It has timely delivered all necessary instructions to its business members for effective actions against Covid-19.
The City Party Chief commented that during this latest outbreak, many enterprises have shown their resilience and great care for their own employees. In the 'new normal status' stage, the municipal leaders always accompany them to handle any difficulties, and promise to direct related state agencies to promptly respond to all proposals submitted by businesses.
Mr. Nen also expressed his joy, seeing that 96 percent of all enterprises located in industrial parks citywide have restarting their work. It is these resilient companies that are able to attract the most investment by showing their capability. He asked that HEPZA contact and deliver sufficient support to those still unable to resuming their activities after careful analysis.
He reminded that since many businesses of HEPZA has technological strengths, HEPZA should take good advantage of this factor with a detailed plan to mobilize all of these resources in Covid-19 prevention and control tasks .
HEPZA's Chairman Hua Quoc Hung reported that when 1,355 out of 1,412 business members comes back to their work, there is a labor shortage of 5,700 people, mostly in the mechanical engineering, textiles, and footwear industries.
Since October 1, many enterprises have paid more attention to capital increase and production scale expansion. Vice Chairman of HCMC People's Committee Duong Anh Duc thanked all proposals from HEPZA regarding this matter and noticed that along with this expansion, businesses have to flexibly and safely perform Covid-19 prevention tasks.
By Thu Huong, Van Minh – Translated by Thanh Tam
- Start-up businesses need support from incubators, investors
- Scientific conference on staple products held in HCMC
- La Quinta® by Wyndham Eases Stress on Busiest Business Travel Day of the Year
- Maharashtra assembly elections: Parties battle it out on social media platforms, campaigning wraps up
- Knutsford - there's no City limits
- HCMC installs surveillance cameras in many public sites
- Two hours late for weddings? No big deal in HCMC!
- Hong Kong protesters demand Chief Executive Carrie Lam steps down over extradition bill
- HCM City faces rubbish collecting difficulties
- Billionaire pub baron Justin Hemmes hosts lavish cocktail party followed by a $13,500-a-head dinner at his Vaucluse mansion for Scott Morrison and the Liberals
- Jeremy Corbyn Labour Party conference speech in full: Text and video of leader's radical 2018 address
- Abdelaziz Bouteflika party says it backs Algeria protests
HCMC accompanying businesses to overcome difficulties: City Party Chief have 595 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at November 12, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.