Noise-proof panels are being urgently installed at the 3rd ring road, in Mai Dich-Nam Thang Long section.
According to the Tokyu-Taisei contractor, about 4,500 aluminum-clad polycarbonate sheets will be installed on a total length of 5.3 km by the end of December.
At the construction site, dozens of workers are rushing to complete the work on schedule.
Before this installation, the Ministry of Transport assigned the Institute of Transport to test and monitor noise in this area of the road. All must be based on scientific data and then the authority would come to a decision to install noise barriers or not.
From the monitoring results, the authority decided that noise has affected the lives of people living next to the 3 rd ring road.
The purpose of the noise barrier installation is to eliminate noise for people living next to the ring road./.
- Noise Pollution
- Home security demystified: How to build a smart DIY system
- He Was Heavy; He's My Brother
- The MH Interview: Danica Patrick
- Additional Techie Gifts to Consider This Year [2010 Cool Yule Tools]
- Linux containers vs. VMs: A security comparison
- V-Moda Remix review: A little too much of a good thing
- Air Travel Industry's New Year's Resolutions: A Report Card
- 10 great Bluetooth gadgets
- Expert: Phishing and other social attacks threaten VoIP
- 10 Steps to Loading Dock Security
Hanoi installs noise barrier system for the 3rd ring road have 211 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 20, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.