PANO – The "6 th Europe-Asia meet: contemporary dance," the biggest international festival for contemporary dancers, will be held in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city from September 24 to 27.
|The show will take place from September 24 to 27 in HN and HCMC|
According to a representative from the Goethe Institute, the festival's organizer, contemporary dancers from Germany, France, Israel, Japan, Austria and Vietnam will have performances featuring both real and imaginative ideas and a deep exploration of the soul of contemporary people. All performances are staged with light and multi-media installations.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Contemporary dance show performed in Hanoi
- Contemporary dance show performed in Hà Nội
- Dancing on the edge: In conversation with Astad Deboo
- From a golden gun to a bear hug ... Saudi Prince's Asia tour tells the West: You may shun me, but I'm not alone
- Three Vietnamese among Forbes Asia's 100 most influential online celebrities
- Proof that menopausal women can stay in Vogue: Ahead of the fashion bible's latest launch, meet the refreshingly candid 54-year-old editor who says it's high time fashion embraced the older woman
- WHO warns of increased COVID transmission in Europe
- Meet Summer Bay's new beach babe: Revenge star Annabelle Stephenson is set to appear on Home and Away
- Cambodia reviews outcome of 23rd ASEAN-EU Ministerial Meeting
- Forget a new puppy - meet the families welcoming baby rudolphs for Christmas as British farmers help reindeer thrive despite hunting, disease and climate change decimating their wild population
- The Nature dance: Old meets new in Carnatic-electronic dance music video ‘Akhila’
- Astad Deboo (July 13, 1947 - December 10, 2020): The dance pioneer and acclaimed choreographer bows out
Europe–Asia meet through contemporary dance have 260 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 27, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.