Le Van Danh, deputy head of the Dong Nai Industrial Zones Authority, said during the period, the parks lured eight domestic projects with total investment of 1.13 trillion VND (49.88 million USD).
Meanwhile, 94 valid FDI projects increased their capital by 736.64 million USD, and seven domestic projects added 1.24 trillion VND to their investments, he added.
Notably, the authority on November 15 granted the investment licence to KSM ENG Vina manufacturing and processing factory in Giang Dien IZ, Trang Bom district, with total registered capital of 10 million USD that comes from the Republic of Korea (RoK).
Despite COVID-19, Dong Nai has still attracted investments worth over 1.19 million USD so far this year, of which some 1.09 million USD has been poured into FDI projects, surpassing the yearly target by 56 percent, and 2.38 trillion VND in domestic projects, exceeding the target by 19 percent.
Dong Nai continues calling for large-scale projects that use high-tech and employ skilled labourers, and those operating in the support industry, Danh said./.
- Dong Nai to cooperate with RoK on energy industry
- Tây Ninh issues document on wastewater treatment systems at industrial parks
- Ministry suggests three investment plans for Long Thanh airport project
- HCM City seeks to better protect Đồng Nai River Basin
- FDI firms contribute ideas to promote growth in HCM City
- Deputy PM urges quicker procedures for Long Thanh airport project
- HORASIS Binh Duong – attractive destination for foreign investors
- Analysis of Risks to a Project Developer in a Term Sheet Or a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
- Theme Park Design Fundamentals, Part II
- FDI Leeway For Projects In Hospitality And Tourism
- China sees steady FDI growth in Jan-Aug amid opening up
- China Focus: China's Silicon Valley attracts global innovative, entrepreneurial talent
Dong Nai’s industrial parks attract 46 FDI projects have 303 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 17, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.