At the meeting, Le Van Kham, Standing Member of the National Assembly’s Committee for Social Affairs, briefed voters on the results of the second session of the 15th N.A. and activities of the Binh Duong's N.A. deputy delegation during the event.
Voters expressed their trust in the guideline of the Party, the policies of the State and the N.A., which have contributed to helping the country overcome difficulties and challenges, developing socio-economy, and strengthening national defense and security.
In addition, they highly appreciated efforts of the military in COVID-19 prevention and control as well as its care for people's life.
Speaking at the meeting, General Cuong thanked the voters for their candid opinions expressing their trust in N.A. delegates, and at the same time shared their difficulties in overcoming the pandemic impacts. Over the past time, the province has been seriously affected by the pandemic. However, it has put the disease under control and developed socio-economy thanks to the determination of the local authorities and the concensus of the people.
The deputy defense minister also informed voters about activities of the armed forces to support the COVID-19 fight of the people in the provinces of Binh Duong, Dong Nai, and Ba Ria – Vung Tau, and Ho Chi Minh City.
On behalf of the N.A. deputy delegation, General Cuong clarified voters' queries and affirmed that he and other deputies will make a report on voters' opinions and recommendations and submit them to authorized agencies for handling.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Worker exodus worries Binh Duong Province, Japanese companies
- President Bush's Leadership on Missile Defense
- No Voter Left Behind - Bad For America
- Executive Coaching For Narcissistic Leaders - The Dark Side of the Narcissistic Personality
- Think and Manage Like a Winner - Defense is a Losing Strategy
- What It Means That a Black Woman Is Leading Julián Castro’s Campaign for President
- The Number One Problem Managers Face in Hiring a Workplace Violence Consultant For Employee Training
- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership - The Optimal Thinking Way
- 'He's the most corrupt president in all our history!' Joe Biden tears into Donald Trump as 12 2020 Democrats take to the stage for primary debate - with field united in slamming president and backing impeachment
- Do You Have the Power
- Control Your Anger Or it Will Control You - Improving Work Communication
- Pence and Pompeo to Push Erdogan for Pullback From Syria
Defense leader meets with Binh Duong voters have 398 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 7, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.