According to the ministry’s report, 13,758 of the new patients are locally-transmitted cases confirmed in 59 out of 63 localities in the country including HCM City (1,554), Can Tho (913), Tay Ninh (719), Binh Duong (697), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (648), Dong Thap (608), Soc Trang (588), Binh Thuan (576), Tra Vinh (560), Vinh Long (559), Dong Nai (548), Bac Lieu (544), Binh Phuoc (516), Kien Giang (443), Hanoi (429), Ca Mau (396), An Giang (375), Ben Tre (335), Khanh Hoa (308), and Hau Giang (294). There were 12 imported patients confirmed today.
The new infections showed an increase of 830 cases compared to yesterday’s figure. There were 7,601 infections found in the community.
As of Monday evening, 1,218,886 infections had been reported since the new outbreak occurred in the country in late April. Some localities that have recorded the highest number of patients include HCM City (468,961), Binh Duong (281,605), Dong Nai (86,732), Long An (38,161), and Tien Giang (27,901).
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 1,224,110. The country now stands 35th among 223 countries and territories worldwide in the number of infections.
On November 29, an additional 16,088 more patients recovered from the disease, raising the number of recoveries in the country to 974,724.
On Monday evening, a further 173 deaths related to Covid-19 were announced, bringing the total number of fatalities in Vietnam to 25,055. The deaths were reported in some localities including HCM City (62), Binh Duong (22), Dong Nai (12), An Giang (10), Tien Giang (10), Can Tho (10), Tay Ninh (8), Vinh Long (7), Kien Giang (7), Dong Thap (6), Long An (5), Ca Mau (3), Tra Vinh (2), Soc Trang (2), Binh Thuan (2), Khanh Hoa (1), Dak Nong (1), Ben Tre (1), Hau Giang (1), and Bac Lieu (1).
Vietnam on November 28 administered more than 1.23 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines. The country has so far conducted over 120.64 million Covid-19 vaccine shots, with over 49.68 million people having received two doses.
- Additional 9,531 Covid-19 infections confirmred on Saturday
- More than 13,100 new Covid-19 infections confirmred on Friday
- Additional 11,811 Covid-19 infections confirmed on Wednesday
- New Covid-19 infections continue to rise in Vietnam
- Nearly 9,000 Covid-19 infections confirmed on Friday
- Nearly 8,500 new Covid-19 infection cases confirmed on Saturday
- Rising number of community Covid-19 infections reported on Sunday
- Vietnam continues to record rising Covid-19 infections
- Daily Covid-19 infections continue to rise
- New Covid-19 infections confirmed in 60 out of 63 localities
- Covid-19 infections remain high in Vietnam
- Nearly 7,500 new Covid-19 infection cases confirmed on Saturday
Additional 13,770 Covid-19 infections confirmred on Monday have 380 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.