At the show slated for November 19 to 28, VinFast will introduce the VF e35 and VF e36 electric SUV models in the respective D & E market segments.
These two EVs integrate ADAS (Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems), featuring lane assist, collision warning, driver monitoring, fully automated parking, summon vehicle, among other functions.
They are also equipped with Smart Infotainment, including in-car control features with voice assistant, virtual assistant, and e-commerce services.
At the event, VinFast will officially launch its global EV brand as well as smart and environmentally friendly e-mobility solutions researched and developed by Vingroup’s technology ecosystem.
This global premiere marks the official introduction of the VinFast EV brand to the North American market. Pre-order will begin in the first half of 2022./.
- Los Angeles New Car Insurance
- Los Angeles Used Car Insurance
- How to Deal with Auto Crash Accidents in Los Angeles
- Cheap Car Insurance in Los Angeles, California
- Selling A Used Car in Los Angeles the Successful Actor's Way
- Used Car Los Angeles Internet Search
- Fulfilling Your Dreams Of Luxury With The Help Of BMW Los Angeles
- Starting Over In Los Angeles
- Advertising Your New Limousine Service Company In Los Angeles
- Big Oil Companies No longer Pull the Plug on Electric Vehicles
- Electric Vehicles and How They Work
- Electric Vehicle Invented
VinFast to debut new electric vehicles at Los Angeles Auto Show 2021 have 234 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 15, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.