At the ministry’s regular conference held virtually on October 21, Hang said with COVID-19 prevention and control measures implemented in the past time, the pandemic situation in Vietnam is gradually being controlled and the country is step by step transitioning to a new normal.
She noted that the Government has issued Resolution No.128/NQ-CP on temporary regulations for safe, flexible adaptation to and effective control of COVID-19 to bring the entire country into the new normal state as soon as possible within 2021, unite anti-epidemic policies nationwide, and to break the freeze in socio-economic activities.
The Government is also taking drastic measures to contain and repel the pandemic, with a special working group set up to deal with problems and difficulties facing businesses, and many resolutions and policies promulgated in support of firms, cooperatives and business societies.
The Government has requests that localities issue no more additional regulations and remove inappropriate ones, Hang underscored.
The spokesperson informed that this year to September 20, Vietnam had attracted 22.15 billion USD in foreign investment, up 4.1 percent over the same period last year. Of the sum, 12.5 billion USD were registered for 1,200 new FDI projects, down 3.78 percent in the number of projects but up 20.6 percent in capital on-year.
The result has confirmed the confidence of foreign investors in Vietnam's business climate, she concluded.
- More investment worries local government
- Vietnamese enterprises need more Government support
- Nader: Government Motors Forever!
- Fisker Is Trying to Drum Up Hype With Fake Article Comments Using an Indian Social Media Firm
- In The Battle For The Post-Oil Auto, Big Investors Are Shooting The Moon
- Maruti Suzuki, investors’ stand-off over Gujarat plant to continue
- 'I'm the best-paid interpreter in the world': Indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas touted windfall from Ukrainian oligarch
- 'We are on a journey now and we want to make this into a great company. So the best is yet to come.'
- The Invisible Hand Of The United States Treasury
- Trade War Watch 16: US Doesn’t Understand China’s EV Policy, Rattles Saber Anyway
- Crunch watch May 09: the auto industry in crisis
- 2016 BMW 2‑Series Gran Tourer
Vietnamese Government always creates best possible conditions for foreign firms, investors: FM spokesperson have 340 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 26, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.