Established in a factory workshop in Ben Cat Town, Binh Duong, a Ho Chi Minh City neighbor, the Thoi Hoa Covid-19 field hospital has only 300 patients left.
These patients would be transferred to other medical facilities in the province to return the premises to the factory by the end of this month.
The hospital started operation in early August as the number of infections escalated in Binh Duong, hitting 4,000-6,000 cases per day.
The biggest Covid-19 treatment facility in the nation, the hospital used to treat more than 20,000 patients at its peak.
Aside from Thoi Hoa, the province has dismissed other field facilities for Covid-19 treatment since it allowed patients with mild symptoms to isolate at home and be monitored by mobile medical task forces.
Binh Duong is the second-hardest hit locality in the latest Covid-19 wave that broke out in Vietnam late April.
It has so far recorded 226,845 cases, with nearly 9,000 patients still under treatment.
- Second field hospital ready to perform its tasks: ministry
- Israeli army says closed field hospital for Syrians
- Vietnam 50 Years Later: a Combat Photographer Remembers
- Liverpool's new Royal hospital stands empty
- Burton man spots 'big black cat' prowling near Queen's Hospital
- Aretha was a mother by the age of 12 and married to a pimp at 19
- FIFA 19 Release Date News: New FUT features, Icons, gameplay modes and more REVEALED
- Mum-of-three dies suddenly on family camping holiday while walking through field
- Klopp's gesture for young Blues fan shows he's got the biggest heart in football
- X Factor filming had to stop after Ayda Field broke down crying at prospect of sending contestants home
- Edited Transcript of PBYI earnings conference call or presentation 8-Aug-19 8:30pm GMT
- England vs India, third Test, day one: Adil Rashid dismisses Virat Kohli to finish compelling day
Vietnam to dismiss biggest Covid-19 field hospital have 284 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at October 21, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.