Hanoi (VNS/VNA) – The Vietnam Pavilion at the Expo 2020 Dubai complex impressed international visitors with 800 non la ( conical hats ) hanging at the front of their display and miniatures of 18 pieces created by renowned Vietnamese contemporary artists .
The first floor of the pavilion includes a 10-screen area with an introduction revealing 10 things you need to know about Vietnam; a cultural-traditional area with ancient bronze drums, a dragon head of the Ly Dynasty, a statue of Quan Am Buddha, water puppetry, traditional musical instruments, national costumes, panorama screen showing stories about history and famous landmarks, science and technology area displaying 'Make-in-Vietnam' products and a tourist discovery area with touch screens and 3D displays. Vietnam Pavilion inauguration event, Deputy Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Ta Quang Dong said the Vietnam Pavilion demonstrates the Government's solid commitment and efforts in promoting the country's image and upholding cultural values and the creativity of Vietnamese people.
Vietnam is the only Asian country to have a virtual reality zone set up under the virtual tour project hosted by the Internationale de la francophonie (OIF).
- Cheap Hotels in Dubai Around Tourist Attractions
- Dubai Travel Tour Package Tips
- A Guide to the Pharmacy Show Exhibition
- A Clearer View From Vision Villas
- A Guide to the Exhibition Centres in Canada
- Tourist Attraction
- Check Out 15 Great Museums at San Diego's Balboa Park
- Art Paintings From Your Photo
- Taste of Chicago - A Popular Food Festival
- Real Estate Property - Al Raha Beach Abu Dhabi
Vietnam Pavilion impresses international visitors at Expo 2020 Dubai have 252 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 15, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.