The new service will be operational with one daily flight using Airbus A321 aircraft. The trip will departure from Hanoi at 10 am and take off in Can Tho at 1:05 pm.
Passengers are required to be vaccinated at least one dose of the Covid-19 vaccine around 14 days after vaccination or fully vaccinated, display the "Green Covid Card" or vaccination certificate, certificate of recovery from Covid-19 within six months, negative test result for Covid-19 conducted within 72 hours prior to departing. They have to strictly comply with the health ministry's 5K message during the trip.
The airline begins selling tickets for Hanoi-Can Tho route at its website, the box office and official agents. Vietnam Airlines has previously resume 16 local routes starting on October 10.
By Bich Quyen – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Vietnam Airlines operates first flight to Con Dao after social distancing period
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS NOVEMBER 23
- Vietnam increases domestic flights from December to meet year-end travel demand
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 1
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 1
- Domestic air connectivity all completely resumed
- Vietnamese carriers increase flight frequency for year-end travel rush
Vietnam Airlines re-operates Hanoi-Can Tho route have 178 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at October 17, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.