Hanoi (VNA) – Vietjet resumed operations of all routes connecting Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, Da Nang and other localities across the country from October 21, meeting people's demand for safe and fast travel.
Routes connecting HCM City, Hanoi and Da Nang will operate two return flights per day. Until November 30, 2021, Vietjet 's flight network will have 48 routes transporting passengers across the country.
Vietjet is providing thousands of Eco tickets priced at zero dong (excluding taxes and fees) for customers, especially workers coming back to HCM City and southern provinces to stabilise production, return to normal life and contribute to economic recovery and development, the airline said in a statement.
The carrier also offers free COVID-19 quick tests for all passengers departing from HCM City and for passengers departing from Hanoi from October 22.
In order to fully meet regulations on prevention and control pandemic in the new normal period, passengers are suggested to make medical declarations, manage the test certificates and look for the free COVID-19 testing addresses on www.vietjetair.com and showing the QR Code at the airport./.
- Vietjet opens route to Myanmar
- Vietjet offers promotional tickets to mark new route to Tokyo
- AirAsia India Offers Flight Tickets From Rs 999 On These Routes. All Other Details Here
- Monsoon Sale: IndiGo, SpiceJet, GoAir, AirAsia India Offer Discount On Flight Tickets
- SpiceJet Offers Flight Tickets From Rs 999. Additional Benefits Also Available
- VietJet Opens Hanoi – Can Tho Route
- IndiGo Offers Flight Tickets From Rs 1,212 On 12 Lakh Seats. Routes And Other Details
- Nashville Predators: How to score discount tickets in Smashville
- Legoland Florida Offering $25 Tickets this Weekend
- Vietjet Air to offer two million ‘zero fare’ tickets
- Norfolk gin producer offers discount to short-changed ticket holders
- Madame Tussauds, Sea Life Aquarium Offering Discount Admission for Hurricane Donations
Vietjet re-opens all routes, offering discounted tickets have 295 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 21, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.