Hanoi (VNA) – By the end of the third quarter, the credit of the Foreign Trade Joint-stock Bank (Vietcombank) was 923,385 billion VND (40.550 million USD), an increase of 11.5 percent over the whole of 2020 and representing 98 percent of this year's plan, according to the lender.
Since 2020, the bank has conducted 9 interest rate reduction to help people and firms adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. This year alone, its reduction of interest for customers will amount to 7.1 trillion VND.
Besides, Vietcombank is also realising its commitments for support to social welfare work and the pandemic fight with about 350 billion VND.
In the last months of this year and toward next year, the bank will continue to focus on renovating the intensive growth model, shifting its operation structure, thus ensuring sustainable growth with a high efficiency and productivity to serve the economic recovery .
It also commits itself to maintaining a reasonable interest rate to continue supporting firms in adapting themselves to the new context, and to providing social welfare to those directly affected by the pandemic./.
- Eurozone posts worst industrial performance since 2009, output shrinks 4.2 percent year-on-year
- Six-year action plan to improve South Holland’s public toilets
- Disability-friendly apartments to be completed early next year
- Editorial: The government’s 10-year NHS plan is welcome – but a shift in public opinion is needed if we are to save it
- Romanian households and businesses increased their creditor status against banks last year
- Universal Credit has wreaked HAVOC in Liverpool
- Universal Credit roll-out 'celebrated' with £4,000 cakes and cupcakes
- Ban on banks charging rip-off unarranged overdraft fees in high cost credit crackdown
- New housing supply reaches nine year high in 2018, remains at half of estimated demand
- Crosby plans near approval
- Businesses welcome Â£25m Lord Street plans gaining approval
- Businesses welcome £25m Lord Street plans gaining approval
Vietcombank completes 98 percent of yearly credit plan have 299 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 16, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.