The game is scheduled to begin at 7pm on November 11.
The tickets, ranging from 500,000 VND to 1.2 million VND (22 USD – 53 USD), were put on sale at 10am on October 27.
Each customer was allowed to buy up to two tickets per match via VinID application. The tickets will be delivered to their addresses by post.
To be eligible for entering the stadium, spectators must be fully vaccinated, with the second shot being injected at least 14 days or recover from COVID-19 within six months; test negative for the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 within 72 hours before kick-off; and follow the Ministry of Health's 5K message.
Vietnam have yet to collect any points after four matches and are at the bottom of Group B of the final qualifying round, which they played for the first time ever.
Vietnam are of the same group with Japan, Australia, Saudi Arabia, China and Oman.
- World Cup qualifiers: Vietnam-China match to be played without supporters due to COVID-19
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 5
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 4
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 5
- Eight-hour queues, going online at 3am... 2.5m a day fight for few remaining tickets following weekend of British success
- Japan intensifies assistance to Vietnam’s Covid-19 fight
- Vaccine refrigerators supported by Japan and UNICEF arrive to Vietnam
- Vietnam lose 1-3 to Oman in World Cup qualifiers
- Vietnam set to fully reopen to foreign visitors by June 2022
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 12
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 2
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MAY 17
Tickets for Vietnam - Japan match sold out in less than one hour have 237 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 30, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.