HCM CITY — Students in grades 1, 2, 6, 9 and 12 at Thạnh An Primary School and Thạnh An Secondary and High School in HCM City’s Cần Giờ District returned to school today (October 20).
Yesterday, the city's department of Education allowed students in Thạnh An island commune, Cần Giờ District to return to in-school instruction.
The students are required to comply with the ministry's 5k requirements – khẩu trang (face masks), khử khuẩn (disinfection), khoảng cách (distancing), không tụ tập (no gatherings), and khai báo y tế (health declarations).
Cần Giờ District has been evaluated as having “basically contained the pandemic” since early September.
Thạnh An Commune has had no new community-transmitted COVID cases since Sept. 12. — VNS
- Students formally expelled from school over 'sugar snorting' video
- Parents, students protest outside Agat school
- Angmering Railway Station Christmas tree decorated by pupils from Georgian Gardens Community Primary School
- Gogglebox star works with students at North Lincolnshire school
- Students’ festive community week
- BREAKING: Rape chat scandal University of Warwick students ‘won’t return’, says website
- BREAKING: Rape chat scandal University of Warwick students ‘won’t return’
- School's festive boost for foodbank
- Headteacher praised as school earns Good Oftsed rating
- Refill initiative to benefit community
- Here are the most improved schools in each county
- Watch: Belfast students 'break down barriers' by hosting cross-community football tournament
Students in Thạnh An Commune return to school have 241 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 20, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.