Only 6 among 115 winners this year won this accolade for 4 years in a row.
Michele Wee, CEO Standard Chartered Bank Vietnam, said, "We believe that the working environment and culture will experience some major changes as the result of the pandemic. Remote work optionality allows for flexible schedules whilst setting the expectation for the organization to achieve a balance. Awareness for mental wellness has escalated during COVID-19 as people work more remotely. This needs to be embraced within organizations as an integral part of diversity and inclusion (D&I). An organization that reinforces a strong D&I culture will help everyone feel they can bring their whole selves to work."
"We believe that happy employees will translate into loyalty, more effective operations and better client service. Thus, we have been taking continuous efforts to strengthen our position as the employer of choice in Vietnam, which will contribute to making us the bank of choice for our clients," she added.
In response to COVID 19, Standard Chartered Vietnam has been innovating and adopted new ways of working. A hybrid model of remote working and work in the office has been put in place in line with the directives from authorities. This has enabled the Bank to ensure the health and safety of its people while maintaining seamless client service, even during the most serious periods of the pandemic. Staffs are encouraged to share different views and opinions and give constructive challenge regardless of age, gender, nationality/ethnicity, disability and sexual orientation, etc. The Bank gives its employees the freedom and accountability to make a real difference to the work they do, challenge where things could be better and find new opportunities for innovation.
- Standard Chartered Bank forecasts Vietnam’s 2020 growth at 3 percent
- Standard Chartered Bank revises Vietnam growth forecast down to 3 pct
- Vietnam’s midfielder nominated for ‘Best Footballer in Asia 2018’
- Standard Chartered Bank forecasts Việt Nam’s 2020 growth at 3%
- Shinhan Finance named Best Sustainability Development Company Vietnam 2020
- Park among the best coaches in Asia: Fox Sports
- Standard Chartered Bank forecasts Vietnam’s 2020 growth at 3 per cent
- Standard Chartered appoints CFO for Africa and Middle East
- FCCI Insurance Group Makes Top 100 Best Companies List
- Vietnamese carrier operates first charter flight to China after five months
- HR Asia names 66 best Vietnamese companies to work for in Asia
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 26
Standard Chartered Vietnam named among the best companies to work for in Asia in 2021 have 389 words, post on ven.vn at October 15, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.