Hanoi (VNA) – The Ministry of Information and Communications has issued a stamp collection featuring three global geoparks of Vietnam, to promote their values and beauty.
The collection comprises three designs and one block with images of Dong Van Karst Plateau in Ha Giang province and Non Nuoc Cao Bang Geopark in Cao Bang province, both in the north of Vietnam, together with Dak Nong Geopark in the Central Highlands province of the same name.
The three geoparks received official recognition by UNESCO in 2010, 2018 and 2020, respectively.
The collection was designed by painter Nguyen Du of the Vietnam Post and will be available from October 30, 2021 to June 30, 2023./.
- First recycled plastic cards launched in Vietnam
- Vietnam-founded VinFuture Prize becomes world biggest award for scientists
- Buyer Pays 7 Figures For Rare Comic Featuring Superman’s Debut
- Securities investors flee pre-Tet
- Students focus on IELTS, neglect science subjects
- National Assembly to focus on socio-economic recovery: Top legislator
- Inside Meat Loaf’s wild life – from childhood threesome to ‘murderous’ dad & ‘trying to shove Prince Andrew in moat’
- China’s Economy Is Slowing, a Worrying Sign for the World
- Great Apes NFT set to launch an APE NFT in the Solana Ecosystem, aims to reshape the NFT field
- Limelight Networks (LLNW) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- 17 best marketing and advertising agencies in Thailand
- Limelight Networks (LLNW) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
Stamp collection features global geoparks in Vietnam have 244 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.