The export value represented an annual increase of 14 percent and surpassed the target for 2021 by 5 percent.
Key earners included aquatic products, rice, and apparel, which reeled in 835 million USD, 183 million USD, and 12 million USD, respectively.
Also in the ten months, the province's industrial production value was estimated at 23.23 trillion VND, meeting 81.51 percent of the yearly plan and up 5.98 percent over the same period in 2020.
The export and production growth was attributable to the provincial Department of Industry and Trade's efforts to promote production in line with pandemic prevention and control.
Communications campaigns urging firms to boost farm produce distribution in Ho Chi Minh City via the e-commerce platform Sendo.vn and a series of trade promotion activities also contributed to the outcomes./.
- Vietnam's 10-month export value up 16.6 percent
- Exports surge 42.33 pc to USD 35.47 bn in Oct
- Shrimp exporters accelerate production
- Agricultural exports: US becomes Vietnam's largest trading partner
- Agro-forestry-fisheries exports rise 13 percent in 10 months
- EEPC plans chapters in tier II & III cities to boost engineering exports
- Steel exports surge 78.1 percent in nine months
- Let rupee gain to contain imported inflation, boost exports: Report
- Vietnamese rice exporters see great opportunities
- HCMC’s organizations support frontline forces in Covid fights
- Welcome the great opportunity after pandemic
Soc Trang’s export value exceeds 1 billion USD have 232 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 27, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.