Draper Venture Network fund's Singapore operation has launched a new micro fund targeting founders at the earliest stages of building tech start-ups in Southeast Asia, including Vietnam.
Draper Startup House Ventures' first investment was in Ferne Health, a Singapore healthcare start-up addressing sexual health.
The fund management is headquartered in the US and Singapore, but aims to invest world-wide.
General partners Giulianna Crivello and Vikram Bharati, founder of Draper Startup House International, will co-manage the fund along with long-time advisor Nick Martin.
It will focus on the Asia-Pacific where it has already invested in 60 countries and 30 industries. — VNS
- Vietnam has lowest low birth weight rate in Southeast Asia & Oceania
- Slicing Pie: A Guide to Dividing Up Early-Stage Start-up Equity
- Network Marketing in East Asia and Southeast Asia – Usana Operations in Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Mal
- Reasons to Fire Your Mutual Fund Company - Chasing Performance
- Explore Singapore, the Fascinating Mosaic of Cultural Diffusion!
- What to See in Singapore
- Business and Market Overview on Singapore
- Whats and Hows of Singapore Entrepreneur Pass
- Singapore Casinos
- North America's #1 Ranked Fund Manager Names His Favorites
- Strategic Fundraising for Startup Technology Companies
- Venture Capital Financing - Stages of Business Development
Singapore fund targets early-stage companies in Southeast Asia have 216 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 14, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.