Thai Binh (VNA) – A delegation of Samsung Vietnam met authorities of the northern province of Thai Binh on October 19 as part of its trip to study the local business climate.
At the function, Secretary of the provincial Party Committee Ngo Dong Hai hoped that the province will soon be named in the company's potential investment destination and be part of the Samsung global goals programme for 2021.
Hai affirmed that Thai Binh creates bests conditions possible for all investors to operate stably and sustainably.
Choi Joo Ho , General Director of Samsung Vietnam , said the province is a safe-COVID-19 area and has abundant labour sources and favorable investment attraction policies. For these advantages, many investors will come to Thai Binh, he noted, promising to introduce investors with demand to the province.
On the same day, the delegation toured the Cau Nghin and Lien Ha Thai industrial parks in the Thai Binh Economic Zone, which are ready for welcoming investors. The zone is about 35km away from Hai Phong city and covers a coastal area of more than 30,583 hectares./.
- Talking shop: UK businesses see ‘new investment opportunities in Viet Nam despite pandemic’: envoy
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 5
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 4
- Ngoc Hoa, a volleyball pioneer of Vietnam
- Nature-based development is a sustainable pathway for Vietnam
- Vietnam focuses on post Covid-19 recovery
- More foreign investment inflows into Vietnam
- Vietnam Family Festival 2020 opens in Hanoi
- Vietnam farmers in dire need of piglets to restock hog herds
- Ambassador highlights trust in Vietnam-US relations
- Round and round on Vietnam’s merry-go-round procedures
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia June 25
Samsung Vietnam looks for investment opportunities in Thai Binh have 265 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 20, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.