HÀ NỘI Prime Minister Phạm Minh Chính has asked for strengthened management over the purchase of medical supplies and equipment.
The request was sent to ministries, provincial and city people’s committees, as well as steering committees for COVID-19 prevention and control, to improve the effectiveness of pandemic prevention and control activities.
The Government Office's Official Dispatch No. 7668 dated October 20, 2021 stated that the Government has issued many resolutions, while the Prime Minister has directed and requested ministries, authorities of localities and agencies to strictly comply with regulations on buying and using medical equipment, biological products for testing, drugs and vaccines to prevent and combat the COVID-19 pandemic, ensuring effectiveness and avoiding waste and losses.
The Prime Minister has requested ministries, Government's agencies, people’s committees of provinces and cities to be proactive in mobilising capital sources and effectively using financial resources, and have specific plans to purchase equipment, biological products for testing, vaccines and drugs to effectively serve pandemic prevention and control activities.
Localities were ready to respond to any possible COVID-19 outbreaks in the area, prevent the disease from spreading on a large scale, and recover socio-economic development.
The purchase of medical supplies must comply with the Government’s Resolution 128 (which provides temporary guidance on safe adaptation, flexibility and effective control of the COVID-19 pandemic) and relevant legal regulations on strict management and bidding, to ensure publicity, transparency and efficiency, according to the Official Dispatch. VNS
- Qatar Airways Volunteers Free Worldwide Air Cargo Transportation of Medical Supplies Donated to China for Coronavirus Alleviation
- Chinese authorities stress medical supplies, medic deployment, anti-virus drugs
- China strengthens safety of blood supply amid epidemic
- Ministry of Health moves to ensure medical supplies for nCoV fight
- Doctors in Wuhan report medical supply shortages, face exposure to coronavirus
- Viet Nam plans to ensure supply of essential goods amid epidemic outbreak
- Vietnam plans to ensure supply of essential goods amid epidemic outbreak
- Việt Nam plans to ensure supply of essential goods amid epidemic outbreak
- VN plans to ensure supply of essential goods amid epidemic outbreak
- Xinhua Headlines: China endeavors to ensure supply of masks, necessities amid epidemic
- In UP, PM Modi asks to shun casteism, silent on Dalit atrocities
- The NHS plan to share our medical data can save lives – but must be done right
PM asks to strengthen management of buying medical supplies have 397 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 21, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.