Hanoi (VNA) – National Assembly Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue has expressed his wish that NG Biotech would continue working with Vietnamese partners to establish a research and development centre for prevention and control of communicable diseases, not only for COVID-19.
During a reception in Hanoi on October 15 for Founder and Chief Technology Officer of NG Biotech Company Milovan Stankov, Hue affirmed that the Vietnamese Party and State always consider public health care as a top priority.
He welcomed the cooperation between NG Biotech and Vietnamese firms to facilitate the transfer of SARS-CoV-2 testing kit production technology.
Congratulating a joint venture between NG Biotech and Vietnam's Vingroup on its readiness to produce SARS-CoV-2 testing kits, Hue expressed his hope that NG Biotech and T&T Group will work closely together as scheduled to manufacture more products for prevention and control of communicable diseases such as tuberculosis, hepatitis B and other tropical diseases.
The Vietnamese National Assembly and Government are striving to fine-tune institutions, including the Law on Medical Examination and Treatment and the Law on Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases, he said.
He added that Vietnam has paid due attention to improving its business climate and offering all possible support to domestic firms and attracting foreign direct investment, with priority given to health care and education.
On the occasion, the top legislator also thanked NG Biotech for its donation of 1 million rapid antigen testing kits to Vietnam in September.
He also expressed his readiness to learn about Vietnamese people's demand for health check-up and treatment to produce suitable medical products./.
- Changan opens R&D centre in the US for chassis work
- Nissan opens R&D test centre in Thailand, ASEAN hub
- Vietnam welcomes ASEAN chair status
- Nissan study reveals 75% of ASEAN buyers open to EV purchase, but want more incentives, infrastructure
- AD: Wearnes Autohaus Service now open – get RM120 rebate on engine oil change, plus free 20-point check!
- MedImmune creating drug pipeline for AstraZeneca
- SSY Group Limited announces 2019 interim results
- Michael Bloomberg gives $300 million to Hopkins for U.S. health initiative
- Leinster demonstrate immense depth with bonus point win over Toulouse
- Guide to Gearhead Getaways
- Diabetes Research: The Latest Discoveries And Treatments
- Tan Chong to begin assembling Nissans in Myanmar
NG Biotech expected to open R&D centre for infectious diseases in Vietnam have 388 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 15, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.