Speaking at the event, Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen Chi Dung said amid challenges in the world as well as complicated developments of COVID-19 pandemic, the above plan needs to be carried out more drastically to step up economic recovery, tap opportunities and make breakthroughs for the next period.
The plan suggests five groups of measures and tasks to restructure economic sectors, consolidate macro-economic foundation, perfect institutions, and step up innovation and digital transformation. It also details 135 tasks for ministries, agencies and localities.
Chairman of the N.A. Committee on Economic Affairs Vu Hong Thanh said the committee agrees with the above five groups of tasks and measures.
Standing N.A. Vice Chairman Tran Thanh Man proposed the Government continue updating the impacts of the pandemic and give priority to economic restructuring to each period in tandem with ensuring resources.
N.A. Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue said the plan should be associated with the comprehensive program on economic recovery and development of capital, labor, sci-tech markets, and economic restructuring in a more eco-friendly manner.
- NA Standing Committee to convene 38th session next week
- Party Central Committee discusses socio-economic development strategy
- Party Central Committee discusses draft reports on 11th plenum's second day
- Party Central Committee discusses socio-economic reports
- NA Standing Committee's 38th session set for next week
- News.Az — Your Window to the RegionPACE to hold Bureau, Standing Committee meetings
- President of Artsakh holds working consultation with chairmen of parliamentary standing committees and heads of factions
- City committee discusses naming of East London community centre at public meeting
- Armenian parliament’s standing committee approves amendments to Electoral Code
- Parliamentary committees discuss 2019 state budget
- Ratas discusses 2021-2027 EU budget with German finance minister
- Quang Ninh hosts 19th EATOF Standing Committee Meeting
N.A. Standing Committee discusses 2021-2025 economic restructuring plan have 281 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 14, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.