The delegation visited local quarantine facilities, and treatment areas for COVID-19 patients.
They also worked with the district's Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, during which General Dat highly praised the local authorities' and armed forces' active and timely support for people with difficulties who have returned from Ho Chi Minh City and neighboring provinces. He also spoke highly of the high responsibility of forces at quarantine and treatment facilities for COVID-19 patients.
On the occasion, Military Region 9 sent a mobile COVID-19 testing lab to and presented 50 oxygen cylinders, 500kg of dry provision, 100 million VND in cash and other medical supplies to the locality to control the pandemic.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Iran recruits Afghan teenagers to fight war in Syria
- True legends: Canadian firefighters volunteer to give up Christmas with their families to help fight Australian bushfires
- Canadian fireys to help in desperate Aussie bushfire fight
- Fighting Ebola is hard but in the Congo mistrust and fear is making it harder
- Berta Cáceres's name was on Honduran military hitlist, says former soldier
- Central Highlands localities hailed for military-defense task performance
- US military carries out first offensive airstrike in Somalia under Trump's new authorities
- Judge blocks enforcement of Trump's transgender military ban
- Turkey Doesn't Need Permission from Israel or Anyone to Fight Terror - Ankara
- Ukraine expects U.S. military aid to keep flowing despite Trump impeachment battle
- Islamic State: US president Barack Obama authorises targeted airstrikes in northern Iraq as militants push into Kurdish region
- Why Isis fights
Military Region 9 assists Soc Trang province in COVID-19 fight have 244 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 18, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.