On another front, charitable restaurants funded by the people themselves have provided thousands of free meals to disadvantaged people, people in quarantine areas, Covid patients, and frontline workers.
By Thai Phuong, Thu Huong – Translated by Tan Nghia
- ‘People’s anger against the AIADMK government is palpable’
- Ratted out by his ex-wife: Retired Air Force Lt. Col pictured with zip ties in Senate chamber is slapped with federal charges after his ex phoned the FBI - as Nashville bartender, 30, who attended Capitol riot with his mom is also arrested
- Melania Trump says 'violence is never the answer' in six-minute farewell video touting her 'Be Best' campaign and urges Americans to 'rise above what divides us' despite refusing to invite Jill Biden to White House
- Western T.N. no longer AIADMK citadel, says Stalin
- Police fine 15 Scottish sea food truckers £200 each for making 'unnecessary journeys' as they descend on No10 after vowing to dump tons of rotting fish on PM's doorstep over Brexit border chaos
- Bill Barr says Trump's election fraud claims 'precipitated' Capitol riot in his first TV interview since resigning as Attorney General
- October surprise: FBI reviewing new emails in Clinton server case
- Your guide to Biden's big day: Complete UK schedule for US President-elect being sworn into office from the inauguration ceremony to stepping foot in the White House... all the key times so you don't miss a second
- Did that really just happen?
- Joe Biden's first act of unity: New president stands with Obama, Bush and Clinton to lay wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier after pledging to lead for all Americans
In the fight against Covid-19, victory belongs to the people: Government have 541 words, post on m.sggpnews.org.vn at October 16, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.