At the launching ceremony of the program (Photo: SGGP)
With the support of the HCMC Young Physicians Association and the HCMC Children’s Rights Protection Association, the sponsorship program will give cash assistance worth VND18-24 million per year for one child until they are 18 years old.
Speaking at the event, Chairwoman of the HCMC Chapter of the Vietnam Fatherland Front To Thi Bich Chau stressed that the program help relieve the pain of children to overcome this challenging period and cope with the challenges of caring for themselves.
Chairwoman of the HCMC Chapter of the Vietnam Fatherland Front To Thi Bich Chau speaks at the event.
The Association of Young Vietnamese Entrepreneurs donates VND21.6 billion to the program.
Chairwoman of the HCMC Women’s Union Nguyen Tran Phuong Tran offers gifts to orphaned children by Covid-19.
By Thai Phuong – Translated by Kim Khanh
- British children exceed sugar limit for 18-year-olds by age ten: report
- Health Care Law Reform Update - February 19, 2013
- 16-Year-Olds Want a Vote. Fifty Years Ago, So Did 18-Year-Olds.
- New York Raises Age Of Consent For Marriage From 14 To 18 Years Old In ‘Major Step’
- Day care worker charged in death of 3-year-old left in hot van
- Affordable Care Act Cadillac Tax Delayed for Two Years
- Freed after 18 years, ex-inmate uses wrongful incarceration cash to honor lawyer who helped free him
- Consider Amendment To State Act To Reduce Age Of Juvenility From 18 To 16 Yrs, J&K HC Tells State [Read Order]
- Youngest Migrants Being Held in 'Tender Age' Shelters
- Texas spent less to help children with disabilities in 2018, report says
- Obamacare Enrollment Down Slightly This Year
- Health Care Enforcement in 2012: A Year in Review
HCMC to take care of 1,200 children orphaned by Covid-19 up to 18 years of age have 270 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at October 17, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.