The team from the Thong Nhat Hospital on October 16 departed for central Ninh Thuan province, where the pandemic has got worse over the past few days. They also brought along equipment and medicine necessary for treating patients in critical conditions.
Leaders of the Thong Nhat Hospital and members of its team pose for a photo before leaving for Ninh Thuan province (Source: VNA)
Director of the Thong Nhat Hospital Le Dinh Thanh said the team will stay in Ninh Thuan until the coronavirus outbreak in the central province is basically brought under control.
Meanwhile, the team from the Cho Ray Hospital went to the southernmost province of Ca Mau on October 15.
Apart from treating COVID-19 patients, they will also provide advice and training for local health workers.
HCM City sent medical personnel to assist other localities after its pandemic situation has basically been stabilised.
In the previous outbreaks, it deployed a large number of health personnel to help provinces and cities nationwide in COVID-19 prevention, control, and treatment.
- HCM City provides free HIV exposure prevention medicine to community
- 15 Interesting Benefits Of Tamarillo For Health, Hair & Skin
- Ebola vaccinations begin in DR Congo to combat latest outbreak
- Pineapple: Health Benefits, Nutritional Value & Ways To Eat
- Nigerian health care critical
- Sanders floats leveraging aid to Israel to push for policy changes with Palestinians
- We need to ask why India lags behind its neighbours in combating hunger, malnutrition
- Aid groups struggle to fight Ebola virus in Congo
- Despair and anxiety: Puerto Rico's 'living emergency' as a mental health crisis unfolds
- Cities leading the transition to renewables
- The Observer view on why a fair society should prize its care workers
- Brexit cripples Britain's health care system
HCM City sends health workers to aid other localities in COVID-19 combat have 303 words, post on dtinews.vn at October 17, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.