Twelve checkpoints in the gateways to HCM City will only check vaccination records and will not require a negative COVID-19 test for people traveling to HCM City, except for those coming from “very high-risk” areas.
|Officers at 12 prevention checkpoints at HCM City gateways will only check for proof of vaccination or recovery from COVID-19 and will no longer require a negative COVID-19 test, except for people coming from high-risk areas. Photo tuoitre.vn|
The decision will help create favourable conditions for goods transport and meet the travel demand of people between provinces and HCM City.
Officers at the checkpoints will only check the health declaration on the VNEID app and the e-health book showing either one or two shots of vaccine received at least 14 days before entry. People who have recovered from COVID-19 within the last 180 days will need to show proof.
Travelers will be required to provide a negative test result if they arrive from very-high risk areas.
To facilitate people’s travel, the city Management and Operation Centre for Public Transport has proposed reopening eight bus routes from October 25 to serve travellers.
The bus routes include No 14, 20, 27, 29, 141, 65, 74, and 79.
Le Hoang, deputy director of the centre, said these routes would reopen based on reports about travel demand.
Routes No 14, 20, 27, 29 and 141 will have 60 bus trips per day each, while the rest will have 54 bus trips per day.
Earlier this month, the city resumed operation of four bus routes in Can Gio District after the district was classified as a green, or safe, zone.
Source: Vietnam News
- More than $150,000 allocated for COVID-19 tests in Hanoi
- Coronavirus update: Morrison brings in travel restrictions, Australian cases pass 250, Donald Trump's COVID-19 test is clear
- Do fever and cough mean you need Covid-19 test?
- Scientists get ready to test rival COVID-19 pandemic vaccines in animals
- Relief for Kane Richardson, returns negative for COVID-19 test
- More than $150,000 allocated for COVID-19 tests in Hà Nội
- IndyCar’s tipping point at St. Pete and what’s ahead for COVID-19 testing
- Australian pacer Kane Richardson returns negative for COVID-19 test
- Million COVID-19 Test Kits Expected at U.S. Labs Soon, HHS Chief Says
- People with travel history to Italy, S Korea need 'negative' COVID-19 certificate to enter India
- British COVID-19 patients in Vietnam test negative after week of treatment
- A Healthy Person’s Guide to Staying Safe and Sane During COVID-19
HCM City no longer requires negative COVID-19 test for vaccinated visitors have 383 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.