This set of criteria replaces the one which was issued in April 2020.
Accordingly, the set of criteria includes 10 component criteria. An educational institution which meets at least six criteria will be allowed to resume operations. Those meeting 6-7 criteria are required to fulfill at least eight criteria within 48 hours to maintain operations.
Staffs of educational institutions are requested to have green QR codes which show their vaccination history. If they do not have green QR codes, they must present one of the following documents: the certificate showing they have been cured from COVID-19 for less than 6 months or has been vaccinated for at least 14 days.
The distance between students and teachers is at least one meter in classrooms, examination rooms or working rooms and at least two meters outside classrooms, examination rooms or working rooms.
In addition, teachers and students are asked to wash hands frequently and wear face masks.
- PM holds phone talks with RoK President Moon on COVID-19 prevention, control
- PM holds phone talks with RoK President on COVID-19 prevention, control
- City to set up 62 booths for COVID-19 prevention and control
- No more than 150 infections, HCMC mayor sets Covid-19 target
- No more than 150 infections, HCMC chairman sets Covid-19 target
- Hanoi rolls out fines for violations of COVID-19 prevention regulations
- Handbook of COVID-19 Prevention and Treatment (for medical workers)
- City reports second COVID-19-related death in San Antonio
- Hanoi, HCM City issue rules for citizens to fight COVID-19
- HCM City issues urgent document regarding exit of foreign citizens
- Pennsylvania sets COVID-19 cleaning rules for big buildings
- UNFPA assists Vietnam in COVID-19 prevention and control
HCM City issues set of COVID-19 prevention and control safety criteria at schools have 258 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 21, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.