Hanoi (VNA) – A Vietnam – Singapore forum for senior energy industry leaders will be held in Hanoi on October 21 to discuss how to maintain growth and sustainablility even during crises and challenging contexts.
The key topics on the agenda are global energy sector development and trends, challenges, opportunities, and strategic implications for Vietnam, and methods for navigating through COVID-19 adopted by leading regional corporations such as Temasek Holdings and Sembcorp Industries .
Speakers include influential regional leaders such as Douglas Foo, president of the Singapore Manufacturing Federation, chairman of Vietnam – Singapore Business Council, and a nominated Singapore MP; Vu Minh Khuong, associate professor at the National University of Singapore; Fadah Alsagoff, management team member and head of enterprise development at Temasek Holdings , Singapore; and Wong Kim Yin, group president & CEO of Sembcorp.
Pham Thi Thu Hang, CEO of VIETSTAR Training and Consulting JSC, one of the forum's organisers, said the forum would be a good opportunity for Vietnamese and Singaporean businesses to share their experiences, create value and further tighten good relationship between the two countries.
"We will make efforts and focus our resources to make Vietnam – Singapore Board Forum successful and bring practical values," she said.
Co-organised by the Paris Graduate School of Management, the forum, titled 'Enhancing Resilience, Strategy Formulation and Execution in the New Normal: Singapore Experience for Energy Industry,' will be held at the Fortuna Hotel Hanoi in conjunction with Zoom webinar in the two countries./.
- Transitioning the country towards a more feasible energy system fit for the future
- Michael Moore-backed ‘Planet of the Humans’ Takes Apart the Left’s Green Energy Scams
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 18
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 21 (updated hourly)
- Vietnam earns int’l plaudits for successes in COVID-19 fight
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 22 (updated hourly)
- Owners of Metropole Hanoi proposed for hotel operation extension to 70 years
- Property Insight - the shortest path to reach top industry insiders
- Vietnam aims for safe coexistence with COVID-19: Deputy PM
- Tracing Vietnamese ‘sand drain’ to Singapore – P2: How much does the resource cost?
- With first battles won, Vietnam stays vigilant in enduring fight against COVID-19
- Who is Kim Jong Un's Sister? North Korea Leader's Reported Health Problems Push Kim Yo Jong Into Focus
Hanoi to host Vietnam - Singapore forum for senior leaders in energy industry have 413 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 15, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.