The Hanoi Health sector presented 1.314 billion VND to buy vaccines, while the Truong Hai Automobile Joint Stock Company (THACO) donated 300,000 test kits, 30 ambulances and supported 30 mobile vaccination vehicles worth 84 billion VND.
Addressing the event, Chairwoman of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of Hanoi Nguyen Lan Huong highly appreciated the help of agencies and businesses in the city’s pandemic prevention and control. The city has completed two major campaigns of mass testing, and vaccinations against COVID-19 for the city’s population.
She said she believes that with the solidarity of the people, the capital and the whole country will soon repel the COVID-19 pandemic, bringing the life to the new normal.
Also at the event, the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of Hanoi transferred 300,000 COVID-19 test kits, 30 ambulances and 30 mobile vaccination vehicles to the city’s Department of Health.
- Vietnamese PM lauds medical workers’ contributions to COVID-19 fight
- Close to 700 people placed into quarantine in Hanoi due to COVID-19 fears
- Vietnam Airlines restores some inflight services thanks to COVID-19 fight
- Vietnam ready to coordinate with RoK in COVID-19 fight: spokeswoman
- Firms join hands with Vinh Phuc in COVID-19 fight
- A sum-up of recent WHO statements on China, global COVID-19 fight
- US magazine praises Vietnam song on COVID-19 fight guidance
- Xinhua Headlines: China stands united with neighbors in COVID-19 fight
- My battle with COVID-19: Fighting for a happy ending
- Cambodia donates 300,000 masks, protective suits to China for COVID-19 fight
- UNICEF donates more supplies to support China's COVID-19 fight
- PM lauds medical workers’ contributions to COVID-19 fight
Hanoi receives donations for COVID-19 fight have 245 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 26, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.