HÀ NỘI — The capital city of Hà Nội plans to bury telecommunications and electricity cables on 300 streets in 11 districts and towns by 2025, reported the municipal Department of Construction.
Since the beginning of the year, the city has completed construction of underground cable infrastructure on 13 streets, located in districts of Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Đông and Cầu Giấy, bringing the total number of routes completed to 187.
The Department of Construction will continue to bury 58 lines in the last months of the year. However, the department said that the work might still face obstacles because of a lack of labour due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
VNPT Group, Viettel Group, MobiFone Corporation and Hà Nội Electricity Corporation have committed to support Hà Nội in deploying synchronous underground telecommunications lines and medium and low voltage power lines along streets in line with the capital’s socio-economic development master plans. — VNS
- Ha Noi aims to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Big yellow Tesla! First fully electric cab hits the streets of New York with hundreds more set to join the fleet
- ZestMoney’s Pay Later sees massive demand for Electric Vehicles
- Maharashtra: 19 lakh consumers from Marathwada yet to clear electricity bills for 7 months
- Revealed: How London is the WORST place in the UK to find a 'rapid charging port' for your electric car and Leeds is the best with almost half of EV sockets putting out 43kW or more
- Authoritarian, elitist, anti-motorist.. and eye-wateringly expensive: Drivers, business and economists slam PM's 'Stalinist' plan to ban new petrol and diesel vehicles by 2030 - a date that was NOT in Tory manifesto - and his ten-point green revolution
- Plan vs Reality: How Boris's 10-point 'green industrial revolution' push will take decades to deliver, cost £48billion in wind farms alone and EVERY home will need double glazing to make hydrogen heating work
- Gas boilers will be banned in just THREE YEARS: Boris Johnson orders ALL new homes to have electric heat pumps and hydrogen alternatives by 2023 in his Green Plan - but experts say he 'won't get anywhere near' his target on time
- Unexploded bomb weighing 340kg found on Hà Nội’s Cửa Bắc Street
- Forgotten something Boris? Slick video promoting PM's new 10-point green action plan features a spinning globe WITHOUT Britain on it
- Vietnam has great potential for wind power: conference
- This Great Electric Bike Is $200 Off for Cyber Monday
Hà Nội plans to bury telecommunications and electricity cables on 300 streets have 402 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 16, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.