The contest aims to popularize the precious traditional values of the nation and bring fine arts closer to the public and soldiers across the country.
Accordingly, contestants must be Vietnamese people above 18 years old. Each candidate may submit up to two entries to the organizing panel, and the fine art works must be created in Vietnam.
Members of the Arts Council may participate in the contest; however, their works will not be awarded.
The content of the contest is about national history and traditional cultural values.
Entries must focus on the national tradition in fighting the enemy, great battles of the Vietnam People's Army, significant changes of the revolution under the leadership of the Vietnam Communist Party, as well as glorious milestones in Vietnam's history in the two resistance wars against the French colonialists and U.S. imperialists, to name a few.
The time for submitting entries is from August 1 to August 15, 2024.
The organizing board will present 22 prizes, including two first prizes, four second prizes, six third prizes, and ten consolation prizes to the most outstanding works.
The winners will be announced in the launching ceremony of the exhibition.
Apart from the Ministry of National Defense, several units and agencies will give other prizes to the winners.
All the information about the contest will be updated on the website of the Vietnam Military History Museum https://baotanglichsuquansu.vn.
Translated by Chung Anh
- The U.S. Army’s Worst Tradition: Never Ready for the Next War
- Artist Mashkoor Raza's bold and soft compositions
- Exhibition of Andrei Stenin Photo Contest 2019 Winners Opened in New Delhi
- Opinion: US Space Force merely symbolic
- Exhibition of Andrei Stenin Photo Contest Winners Opens in India on Friday
- Colombia: is the end in sight to the world’s longest war?
- Prospects of war and chances for peace dominate UN speeches
- Pompeo says Saudi oil plant attack was "state-on-state act of war" by Iran
- Armed with 'truth,' dictionaries school Donald Trump: Here's what's behind their strategy
- Don Brown: Military men who got Trump clemency – Lorance, Golsteyn & Gallagher – are heroes, NOT war criminals
- Trump orders 1,000 MORE troops to the Middle East as Pentagon reveals color 'proof' that Iran's Revolutionary Guards attacked oil tankers in the Gulf
- Sudan's revolutionaries pin hopes on PM Abdalla Hamdok
Fine art composition contest on armed forces and revolutionary war launched have 370 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 23, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.